Students must not arrive at school earlier than 8:00 a.m. from Monday – Thursday, with the exception of students attending breakfast in the cafeteria from 7:30 a.m. – 7:55 a.m.
School begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 2:20pm every day for students in Kindergarten through eighth grade.
Please note drop off and pick up locations:
– Middle School drop off and pick up is at the Auditorium doors.
– Elementary school drop off is at the Auditorium doors and pick up is in the school yard weather permitting. If the temperature is below 32 degrees and/or rain or snow is falling, elementary school pick up will be in the Auditorium.
A child is tardy if they enter school after 8:00 a.m. If a Middle School student is late they (Grades 6-8) must report to the Dean of Discipline stationed at the desk located at the top of Staircase C. They will stay with the Dean until after 1st period is finished to ensure 1st period instruction is not disrupted. Middle school students who miss 1st period will be required to make up their lesson at the end of the day. Students in (K – 5 ) must report to the main office if they miss their line-up. When K-5 students are late they receive a late pass to go to class.
The hours of the main office will follow the schedule listed below:
- 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. School General Business Hours
- 2:00 p.m. – School Office Closed
- Last early pick up is at 1:30pm – no child can be picked up from 1:30pm until 2:20pm (regular dismissal)